Venue: ZestLife Counselling & Training College, Dublin.
Duration: One full day 9.30- 5pm.
Learning: Interactive; group work, lecture and participation.
Next Date: TBA
Fees: €130 normal price ( this once off offer of €100) First 20 places only
Account Details: ZestLife Ltd, Bank of Ireland, Sort code: 901095, Account Number: 20417698 Please advise by e mail you have transferred at email@example.com
Account Details for Transfer: ZestLife College, Bank of Ireland, Sort code: 901095, Account Number: 10138089.
IBAN: IE24 BOFI 9010 9510 138089
Please enter the narrative on your lodgement as CHALL followed by your surname. ( Example CHALLMurphy)
- What is challenging behaviour?
- How do we deal with attitude?
- How do we deal with abusive talk in young people with their parents?
- The world of social media and its effects.
- Working with self harm situations
- Gain exceptional levels of trust and rapport wit your teen client
- Gain confidence with your teens parents around change in behaviours
- Parenting for the new technilogical age that therapist must know
- Create relationships between parents and teens that no-one would have believed
- Adapt FFT into your practice (Full family therapy)
Course Facilitator: Stuart Wilson. MIACP MEAC MIACC LBCAI.
Stuart has had many years experience working in this field. He has been engaged working with trauma in young people and family situations, seeing exceptional results using his full family therapy directive approach. If you work with young people this course is a must for your practice. He has been a regular contributor on national radio and TV for his work. Stuart’s work with young people is second to none, including trauma in teens in his home country of Ireland where he works extensively in schools with completion officers and counselling, the probation and prison services, second chance programmes including Solas and VEC youth centres. His has received national and international recognition for his overseas work which includes working with African former child soldiers and sex slaves, Slum kids and teen Prostitutes in India and the Eastern European teen prison and orphanage system. Stuart and his wife Magi were awarded ‘The Pride of Ireland” National Recognition award for their work with young people. Pride Of Ireland Awards.
Assessment Model: 7 CPD hours are awarded for all participants and each participant will receive a ZestLife Counselling & Training College certificate on completion.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0872539989